How about a quick idea to use our half baguettes for an easy breakfast. Say no more! This dish whips up quick and taste as great as it looks. Mix it up by adding different fresh veggies and your own flair on seasonings. Be sure to leave a comment and let us know how you used the recipe and how it worked out!
Baguette Breakfast Boats
(Tap or hover to scale the recipe! ↑)
- Parchment Lined Baking Sheet
- Small Knife
- 1 TFK 9-grain Cracked Wheat, Half Baguette
- 3 Eggs
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1½ cups Baby Spinach
- ¼ cup Shredded Gruyere
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Hollow the baguette by cutting a shallow oval in the top with a small knife, remove the crust and press gently on the inside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, pepper and heavy cream.
- Layer the inside of the baguette with spinach and top with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then top with shredded gruyere and bake 5 minutes more.
- Let cool for a minute or two, then slice and enjoy!
We’ll continually be updating the blog with at least one new video per week so please, follow along on our journey – we love having you! Au revoir for now friends!