Summer Bruschetta over Toast Points
(Tap or hover to scale the recipe! ↑)
- Rolling Pin
- Muffin Tin
- 6 slices TFK Sandwich Bread
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 3 large Tomatoes
- ½ cup Ricotta Salata
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Basil
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten each slice of bread and remove the crusts.
- Slice each piece in half, corner to corner, creating 2 triangles and wedge them in the ungreased cups of a muffin tin.
- Bake for 5 minutes to toast slightly.
- While the toast points bake, combine EVOO, balsamic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Quarter or dice tomatoes and thinly slice basil leaves. Combine with the vinaigrette.
- Gently fold in ricotta salata. Set aside for at least 5 minutes to marinate.
- Top toast points with bruschetta and serve!