Carrot Cake Pops
(Tap or hover to scale the recipe! ↑)
- Lollipop Sticks
- Small Pot
- Metal Bowl
- Remove the top layer of frosting (just eat it . . . I won't tell)
- Place remaining carrot cake into bowl and mash with hand or fork.
- Lightly dust hands with flower and roll into 3 similar sized balls.
- Insert lollipop stick and allow to harden in freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Create a bain-marie by adding about an inch of water to a small pot and cover with a metal bowl.
- Add white chocolate chips and stir on medium heat until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Remove cake balls from freezer and promptly dip in the melted chocolate. Tilting the bowl slightly will help give a deeper area to dip the cake into.
- After dipping, place onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet or plate.
- Return to fridge and allow to harden for at least 5 minutes before serving (if you can wait that long).