Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cups
What's better than our TFK chocolate chip cookies? Well . . . not much, according to most of you. But do you know that we sell them baked AND frozen raw. Let me show you a sneaky little trick on what to do for a party pleasing (or just a special night in) variation!
(Tap or hover to scale the recipe! ↑)
- Muffin Tin
- Parchment Lined Baking Sheet
- 12 TFK Frozen Cookie Dough Balls
- 8 oz TFK Salted Butter Caramel
- Your Favorite Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Remove dough from freezer and let rest at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Invert a muffin tin over a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Gently press each dough ball on the underside of each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes then let rest, untouched, for 10 minutes more.
- Fill with your favorite ice cream and drizzle with our decadent Salted Butter Caramel.
- NOTE - Caramel may need to be microwaved in 10 second intervals until soft enough to drizzle.
While our normal TFK cookie dough calls for baking 8 minutes at 360 degrees, we up the temperature to 375 for this recipe to get a more stable structure. Don't worry about pushing the cookie dough down the sides of the muffin tin as it will naturally spread during the baking process.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was with a comment!
These were so delicious at the VIP party and they were requested as the dessert I’m bringing to a labor day party. If I’m making the chocolate chip cookie dough from scratch (from the cookies class, of course) is there anything I should do to adjust the cookie cup recipe? Thank you!
I have a feeling you’ll be pretty popular if you show up with those to a party! Nope, no need to change the recipe, just the additional cooking time at a higher temp. Be sure to take some pictures for us when you do 🙂