Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Cups
(Tap or hover to scale the recipe! ↑)
- Muffin Tin
- Parchment Lined Baking Sheet
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Remove dough from freezer and let rest at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Invert a muffin tin over a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Gently press each dough ball on the underside of each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes then let rest, untouched, for 10 minutes more.
- Fill with your favorite ice cream and drizzle with our decadent Salted Butter Caramel.
- NOTE - Caramel may need to be microwaved in 10 second intervals until soft enough to drizzle.